Analytics & Site Monitoring
Getting traffic and knowing where it came from are two very different things! Understanding the science behind your newfound traffic is more important than the traffic itself. Too many beginners focus on traffic for traffic’s sake. Costly mistake.
Local Web Science utilizes a variety of technologies (and some very bright humans) to assess the source of your traffic and the value it delivers. We go beyond the basics such as Google analytics to truly understand the reasons and resources of your website visitors. Every click, every link, every opt in and opt out provide us with critical data necessary to refine and expand your online marketing efforts. The search engines continually change the rules of the game but not to worry. We live, eat, and breathe this game 24/7 so you don’t have to.
Through our ongoing analysis of your web traffic we want to answer questions such as:
- Where do your website visitors live?
- How much money do they make?
- Why did they or didn’t they buy?
- What other sites do they frequent?
- How long did they stay on your home page?
- How many pages did they visit?
- Why did they leave when they did?
- Which headline works better, A or B?
- What autoresponder works best?
- Why did they decide to buy more?
- Where did they come from – You Tube? Google? Yahoo?
- Who has links to your site?
- What are the traffic trends? (i.e. best hours, best days, etc.)
- What is your conversion rate?
- Who signed up for your newsletter?
- Who accepted your free gift?
- Do men like your site as much as women?
This amount of information can be overwhelming to someone who is busy running their business and taking care of customers. That’s why we follow this data for you and let you know when and how to make adjustments to your strategy, from a factual and scientific perspective.